Adding a new school or ministry location to the UofN and YWAM
|» YWAM » UofN » New School » New Location|
Adding a new YWAM school or ministry location
If you are part of team that is pioneering a new YWAM ministry or school location and if you would like to add your location to the YWAM database please check the list of guidelines. If you are ready to proceed, please ask a convener or elder from your area to send an email verifying that the new location meets the criteria to: email@example.com (Andy Elliott, Database Team) or cforbes(at)ywam.org.
Guidelines for listing a new YWAM ministry or school location (sometimes known as an "operating location"):
- Physically and financially separate from other YWAM locations.
- Recognized leadership by the senior YWAM leadership over the area.
- Permanent YWAM presence. Not a temporary location, such as a location organized for an event.
These are general guidelines, and we are flexible, especially on the question of financial separateness.
Information about updating location info at www.ywam.org and www.uofn.edu. (This includes schools and ministries that are part of an existing operating location - one that is already in the YWAM database system.)
We get about 40,000 visitors a month at ywam.org, so it’s a great idea to list your location’s information and keep it current. You can update your information through the new Annual Update, a web-based survey which is currently in beta testing. Another way you can update your location information is by using your location’s individual log-in to the system. You can do this at any time during the year.
1) Your log-in is your location’s primary email address.
2) Your default password is your Go Code, but it may have been customized to something else. In that case, please try the lost password link: update.ywam.org/ForgotPassword If you need help logging in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Andy Elliott, Database Team) or cforbes(at)ywam.org. I will be happy to re-set your log-in or password for you.
Adding or Registering your school with the University of the Nations (UofN)
The process for registering schools to with the UofN has changed. You will now need to use the new on-line system at app.uofn.edu. Here you will find Form A,B and C which will allow you to register schools, students and grades on-line. You will need a new login for this system which you can obtain at app.uofn.edu/register. Once you have registered they will setup a new account for you on that system. If you have any questions regarding the new UofN system please contact them at email@example.com