|TRANSLATIONS - Nederlands (nl)|
On this page you will find a current outline of the Workshop and homework that is usually emailed to the participants to be completed BEFORE attending! This page has links to the materials in order to send smaller email and also to introduce the material to a broader audience..
Another great option is to do the Online Course using this same content listed below: www.relationalfundraising.com and www.ywamelearning.com
- 1 When is the next Workshop?
- 2 General Outline of the Workshop
- 3 Workshop Resources
When is the next Workshop?
General Outline of the Workshop
Day 1, 9:00 -- 17:00 the Kingdom View of Fundraising
- Our journey in raising support
- The spirituality of fundraising
- The Biblical foundation
- Understanding our hang-ups (wrong mindsets/strongholds) with fundraising
- Dealing with the strongholds
- What is the mammon factor?
Day 2, 9:00 -- 17:00 Essential Tools to Communicate Vision
- Defining your passion/vision -- your personal vision statement
- Presenting your vision
- Make a presentation
- Presenting your vision to the group
- Role playing - inviting someone to partner with you
Day 3, 9:00 -- 17:00 Develop a Long-Term Plan
- Becoming Faithful Communicators -- newsletters, emails, blogs, Tnt, MPD, etc.
- Develop a personal support raising plan for full support
- Accountability Partner
- Create a Home Front Team
Homework and Reading List
Papers and resources will be circulated beforehand. Some Homework must be completed before the workshop begins!
- Do the "Funding Your Ministry" Bible Study (Nederlands) (this takes a long time - start early!)
- Fill in 10 people you'd like to invite to support you on the Potential Partner list.
Optional Day 4, 9:00 -- 12:30 Train the Trainers
For those wanting to pass on the training to others - discussion orientated day.
- Do first, then teach
- Creating a Training/Coaching program at your YWAM center
- Developing a long-term outlook/missions as career
- Embracing support raising as a part of your ministry
- Setting up accountability structures, and more still being developed.
- Seventeen Questions to ask when lacking finances
- Potential Partners Spreadsheet - 100 name list XLS | ODS
- Tips on Personal Newsletter Writing
- Wrong Attitudes Regarding Raising Support
- Recommended Reading for Fundraising
- Notes from Wealth Riches and Money
- Making a Presentation of your Ministry
- Raise My Own Support?
- Monthly Personal and Ministry Budgets
- Becoming Faithful Communicators
- Accountability Partner in Raising Support