- The potential school leader first needs to determine what College/Faculty the school would come under by conferring with the International Dean(s).
- In the early planning stages, it is essential to consult with the International Dean on outcomes, content, appropriateness, choice of speakers, educational approach, etc.
- After this consultation the Form A should be filled out and sent to the appropriate U of N International Registrar's Office.
- The U of N International Registrar's Office will then send the Form A to the International College/Faculty Dean most closely related to the school for his/her signature.
- It is then sent to a second International Dean of a College/Faculty that most closely relates to the subject matter.
- The Form A is then sent to the Provost Office for the signature of the International Provost. The course is not approved and will not receive credit or a number until the full approval process is complete and the International Provost has signed the Form A.
Note: this process is time consuming and needs to be started well in advance of when the school is to be run. Six to 12 months is advisable.
Starting a New U of N School; App' ILT, Sept.. 2002; Printed July 12, 2005 U of N Reference Guide. Copyright © 1995 by YWAM/U of N; revised 1997, 2000, 2005. All Rights Reserved.