Recruitment, Care and Development of YWAM England Personnel
Code of Best Practice in Recruiting, Care and Development of YWAM England Personnel
- Our Recruitment, Care and Development policies will always aim for best practice.
- They are formulated through broad consultation and networking at all levels.
- They are appropriate, effective, efficient, fair and transparent.
- We will not respond solely to the minimum legal, professional or donor requirements.
- Our Recruitment, Care and Development practice adheres to and promotes the international YWAM statement of purpose and foundational values.
- We affirm the intrinsic value and uniqueness of each person within our organisation.
- We recognise that they are integral to our effectiveness and success.
- We honour the call of God upon each individual.
- We recognise that this calling is integral to our corporate mission.
- We champion the development and God given potential of each individual.
- We are dedicated to being relationship orientated in our living and working together.
- We recruit staff into a community centred lifestyle which encompasses more than their work function.
- We provide training and support structures which empower an individual in their role.
- We promote the creation of an environment which encourages the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional well-being of all our staff.
Original PDF of This Page
Converted from PDF to wikimarkup at Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:32:23 +0100 with pdf2wiki script.