Seminar Paper (SBCW)
Writing a seminar is one of the core requirement if you're SBCW student. The paper needs to apply the method of reinterpretation practiced in the school: to find out what the worldview behind the work (book, poem, song, film etc.) is, compare it with the Christian worldview and apply the knowledge practically.
Main goal: to find out how the author views God, man and the world.
2 primary questions:
- Cosmological question: What is the origin, nature, and destiny of the cosmos?
- Anthropological question: What is the origin, nature, and destiny of man?
4 subsidary questions:
- ontological question: What is reality?
- epistemological question: How can we know?
- axiological question: What is valuable?
- telelogical question: What happens at the end?
It was originally developped by Martin Glenn 
(to come - little library of seminar papers and/or topics)