Tax Efficient Giving
Need to Write about general principles and different types. Plus ministry and personal
- Tyler -- USA
- Project Funding -- Canada
- SKI and Stewardship -- UK
- YWAM Heidebeek -- NL
Enables your supporters (if tax payers) to be able to give money and reclaim the tax back from the income given to you on the gift.
- see http://www.stewardship.org.uk
- Donor must be a UK tax payer
- Recipient must be a full time Christian worker form ore than 1 year
- Recipient can be of any nationality but must have a UK bank account
- Family can not give to you in this way
- Higher rate tax payers can claim an extra 17% tax back.
NOTES: All money your supporters give to an organisation like Stewardship services remains the organisation's money - they can only express a wish that their gift gets to you. It is a moral obligation - there is utterly no legal obligation to pass on a gift to you...