Training small group leaders
- 1 Training Small Group Discussion Leaders Feedback Form
- 2 Original PDF of This Page
Training Small Group Discussion Leaders Feedback Form
This is a form to fill out when you observe the discussion in order to give immediate feedback.
Small Group Leading
- Group Leader: _______________
- Referee: _______________
- Date: _______________
- Location: _______________
- atmosphere relaxed
- leader monopolised discussion?
- leader gave most answers
- could group members participate freely
- quieter ones drawn out
- unfruitful tangents avoided
- open-ended questions asked
- good conclusions drawn
- theorising or application after discussion
- could group share needs
- leader's openness
- ministry and gifts active
- helpful experiences shared
- biblical absolutes and principles understood
- personal communication
- people or notes the focus
- confident interaction with group
- logical expression of thought
- annoying phrases
- well projected
- interesting or monotonous
- pace---slow or fast
Posture and Body Language
- detract from communication
- use of face, hands...
Leading a Bible Study
- confident grasp of the passage
- draws answers from the group
- leads to application
- well prepared for group time
- clear direction and guidance
- group understood process
- goals achieved
- led to application
Notes to Help Use This Form:
- Meet beforehand and talk about what they are going to do.
- Make some suggestions.
- Sit in on the group and fill out this assessment form in as much detail as possible.
- Include phrases and examples so the group leader can identify the particular points
- Make certain that most of your comments are positive; they will be far more powerful than negative ones.
- Get together as soon after the group as possible to give them feedback.
- Repeat this process but focus on one or two things each time.
Original PDF of This Page
Converted from PDF to wikimarkup at Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:31:34 +0100 with pdf2wiki script.