YWAM England Management Resources
One of the most helpful resources for managing well are those produced by YWAM England. There are placed here so that other YWAMers can learn from the wisdom distilled into these documents.
Documents From the National Administrators Office
- YWAM England Child Protection Policy: YWAM England's guide to protecting young people and appointing workers
- YWAM England policy on known paedophiles working or studying with YWAM
- YWAM England Child protection forms for leaders
- YWAM England Equal opportunity policy
- YWAM England Liability Statement: YWAM England's statement of responsibility
- YWAM England Data Protection Policy: This Policy sets out an understanding of data protection and the requirements of every member of staff, student and volunteer in order that there may be full compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- YWAM England Health and Safety Policy: It is the policy of YWAM (England) to comply with the terms of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent legislation and to provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment. YWAM (England's) health and safety objective is to minimise the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately to achieve an accident free workplace.
- YWAM England discussion document on Health and Safety issues for overseas outreaches
- Operating Procedures for a suspected case of Child abuse within YWAM England
- Short Term Outreach Manual(STORM) Prepared by the YWAM England Overseas Missions Leadership Team, this manual is designed to be helpful in preparing for and leading a short term outreach team. (100+ pages)
- YWAM England A sample hire agreement: Designed to help guide teams and bases that hire out YWAM facilities and resources to other people or organisations.
- YWAM England Guidelines for teams and bases operating a minibus. Useful advice and guidelines for YWAM designated drivers.
- YWAM England's policy on software use Software theft involves the unauthorised copying of software without the permission or licence of the copyright owner. Youth With A Mission England intends to comply fully with all aspects of Software Legislation.
YWAM England Visa Pack
- YWAM England Visa Pack: Enclosed in this pack is information which has been designed to help guide you through the visa application process for those joining your team or base - whether students, volunteers or missionaries.
- YWAM England Staff Application Forms
- YWAM England A users guide to the application process
- YWAM England Church leaders reference form
- YWAM England Emergency contact forms
- YWAM England Employer or teacher reference forms
- YWAM England Long term worker application
- YWAM England Mature Christian or friend application
- YWAM England Medical reference
- YWAM England Supplementary medical reference
- YWAM England Procedures for processing medical references
- YWAM England Short term worker application forms
- YWAM England YWAM DTS Leaders reference
Documents From the Staff Care and Development Office of YWAM England
- Aids - International YWAM Policy Youth With A Mission general policy on Human Imunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) in the workplace
- Aids - YWAM England recommendations Ministering to People with HIV and AIDS - an easy to read guide
- YWAM England An Invitation to Partnership - Text A document for church leaders outlining the ongoing responsibilities of the sending church who's member joins YWAM as staff
- YWAM England Code of Best Practice in Staff Care & Development
- Recruitment, Care and Development of YWAM England Personnel: a good practise guide based on the YWAM International Statements which were ratified by the GLT in August 1998
- YWAM England Guidelines for accepting minors as volunteers or long term staff. Key considerations to bear in mind, especially in the light of legal requirements in England
- YWAM England Guidelines for justice and reconciliation: This document only offers guidelines for recruitment, acceptance and corrective action of staff or students as related to the areas of justice and reconciling grievances. It is not intended to be a comprehensive guide to recruitment or acceptance, etc.
- YWAM England Guidelines for recruitment and selection: Taken from the Charter on Human Rights