Training Folder Table of Contents
Table of Contents for Pink Folder
Course Approval/Monitoring and Relationship With UofN
Course Leader and Staff
Delivery of Courses
Advertising/Recruiting/Selection of Students
- Integrity in advertising - Brad Tout.
- Financial and entry policies.
Relating to Students
- Code of conduct.
- Dismissal and appeals process.
- How to bring correction - Darlene Cunningham.
- Application Process - Dealing with Medical Forms.
- Application process --appeal against rejection.
- How students should be treated.
- Providing for the education of children of course students.
- Outreach best practice document.
- Debrief, preparation for moving out/on.
- Delivering the course as described in the literature.
- Taking due care of students.
- Assessment of the students.
- Course fees, principles and practice.
- Guidelines for justice and reconciliation.
- Secondary school graduation.
- Draft financial policy.
- Late students.
- External assessment/evaluation of courses.
- Critiquing the course.
Legal Requirements and Considerations
- Application procedure and application forms.
- Data protection.
- Legal Principles.
- Student records and documentation, confidentiality.
- Keeping UofN Course Documentation.
- Course registration.
- Home office.
- Crisis Management --- Guidelines and Checklist.
- HIV/Aids, Child protection, health and safety.
- YWAM International HIV/AIDS Workplace Policy.
- YWAM England Child Protection Policy.
- Example of child protection policy - YWAM Perth Australia.
- Acceptance of students.
- Visa check.
- UofN Catalogue to each student.
- Late Students.
- Outreach medical pack.
Policies About Policies
Other Places to Look - Other Resources to Draw From
PG and SS 5 February 2007